Why should you become a member of the Princeton Heights Neighborhood Association? Well, if you ask us, there are multiple reasons to join. To make things easy, we narrowed it down to five. Here’s a look at how becoming a PHNA member will benefit you and your family:
- Access to Community Leaders – Did you know at every Princeton Heights Neighborhood Association meeting attendees hear a report from community leaders such as the neighborhood police officers, aldermen, state representatives and more? All presentations are informative and meeting attendees are encouraged to ask questions.
- Increased Property Value – We all want to find ways to increase our property value. One easy way is to join the PHNA. How does this increase your property value? Simple. The more people involved, the more focus and participation there is in our community, which in turn increases the value of your property.
- Receive PHNA Newsletter – If you are a member of the Princeton Heights Neighborhood Association, you will automatically be signed-up to receive the neighborhood newsletter. The newsletter offers multiple ways to get involved in the community as well as a recap from each PHNA meeting.
- Meet Your Neighbors – It is important to know more than just your next door neighbors. Expanding your knowledge of who lives on other streets in the neighborhood will encourage a sense of community and help with safety.
- Get Involved – Whether it is working on a planting project or getting community leaders to focus on what’s important to you, getting involved will help make Princeton Heights an even more wonderful place to live.